HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Apply BabeNail Base coat, and cure under UV lamp for 1 minute, LED light for 30 seconds. (Cure times vary per lighting system.)
Step 2: Apply BabeNail color in a thin application. Cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds. (Cure times vary per lighting system.)
Step 3: Apply second coat, then cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds. (Cure times vary per lighting system.) Apply third coat if needed.
Step 4: Apply BabeNail No Wipe Top coat and cure under UV lamp for 2 mins, LED light for 30-60 seconds. (Cure times vary per lighting system.)
HOW TO PREP
1. Trim and shape the nails, push back the cuticles gently.
2. File nail surface slightly, then buff a bit.
3. Wipe down the nails with gel cleanser or remover.
4. Use BabeNail PH Bond to dehydrate your nails, and BabeNail Acid-free primer for stronger adhesion to make Gel Polish last for 1 month and logner.
Beware: It's important to ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free before applying any gel nail polish. Otherwise the gel nail polish would chip or peel easily in a short time.
HOW TO REMOVE
1. File off the top coat gently.
2. Soak cotton pad with acetone, then wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, and leave it for around 10-15 mins.
3. Use a cuticle stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel gently.
4. Clean and wash nails and then apply nail cuticle to nail (skin), massage a bit till it's absorbed.
Beware: DO NOT over file down to the nail plate or scrap off polish with a sharp tool. DO NOT just soak gel nails with acetone.